Sunday, November 18, 2012

Blaahg intro

So this is a blog I'm starting because basically I buy too much weird stuff so I feel like the Internet should know about it. That doesn't really sound like a good reason but I'm doing it anyway. What you can expect on here is a lot of pictures. I recently started in on the life box subscription phase because I have a million articles of makeup that I never fully use and also I never really know what to try. This also lets me learn about the newest stuff. That people are raving about that I wouldn't have gone out of my way to try. I subscribe to birchbox (birchbox.com), ipsy (ipsy.com), and popsugar's must haves (musthave.popsugar.com) at this time. I haven't gotten my first popsugar box yet so I'm excited to review the first one I get in December. I also plan to talk about a lot of Board games since my friends and I tend to play a lot of obscure and strange ones. If you're a fan of Wil Wheaton's YouTube show Tabletop then you know what I mean. As it the holidays I may throw in the decorations that I get from work since I work in retail. It's always difficult to see cute things everyday at work and not end up taking some home. In any case this'll probably end up a mix bag of my thoughts so welcome.

1 comment: